Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 9/10/11

Running total: $239.00

Alright, obviously I havent blogged in a few days.  David was in town and we were busy all weekend long, but it was a really good day/ weekend.  So since I last blogged, I sold 5 things on eBay.  THE DIAPER GENIE IS GONE!!!  WOOT WOOT!  I started that bid at 25.00 on eBay with $15 in shipping- that should cover it.  It ended at $31- I'm pretty excited, it was taking up a LOT of space in the house.  So say good bye to that ol' thing!

I also got rid of my pair of Calvin Klein jeans- this was my favorite item that got sold.  I listed the jeans at $5 and there were a couple of times where this was a bidding war with increments of .50 each time. But NOTHING like the last few minutes of the auction.  it finally ended at $20.50! WOOT!  Between the jeans and the diaper genie I also sold two pairs of Davids pants and a skirt totaling $17.  I may have said this before, but I used to have a lot of luck on Craigslist.com, but I have had no luck with it lately and have sold steadily on eBay.  I wonder if it goes in waves.

So, a lot of you know that I have been searching for a teaching job (preferably online,  in a perfect world) but something I can do where it doesn't take too much time away from the girls. Who can say goodbye to these babies?!?!  BUT I GOT A REAL JOB!  I am still on the email list at the college for the language department and they send me jobs periodically.  I got one today with the subject line: SPANISH TEACHER.  Awesome! I thought.  I thought about applying, but then thought there was no way I could get the job.  I called the lady and they were DESPERATE, Im talking, dont-care-if-I-have-had-experience desperate.  I start on Monday and I am a private teacher for a company who teaches adults language.  I teach from 9:30-12:30 everyday (M-F) So I only have to figure something out for 3 hrs a day for Lilly. ALSO, when I do get my teaching certification, I will already have experience.  I am totally stoked! So not only will I be selling stuff online, but now ALL of my paycheck will go strait to debt.  I'll have the debt paid off in no time!

I'm running low on things to post from in the house.  I need to go through the garage and find out what all can be posted now that a lot of the big things are gone.  I seem to be having good results with the name brand clothes so I might hit up 1/2 of 1/2 on the sale day and post that stuff online.  Considering I can sell a pair of Calvin Klein jeans for 20.00, I could make some good money!!

TaTa for now!!


<iframe src="http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=debtnomore-20&o=1&p=12&l=ur1&category=amazonhomepage&f=ifr" width="300" height="250" scrolling="no" border="0" marginwidth="0" style="border:none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>



No comments:

Post a Comment