Friday, October 26, 2012

I give up on remembering the day.

Alright, I have done well today!  So, I sold 4 things on eBay- yup 4!  Running total..........$353!

 I sold that Tommy Bahama shirt and at the last few seconds, it went all the way up to 34 dollars! I also sold an old Navy Jacket that is 2 sizes too big (hard to believe it once fit), a Tommy Bahama sweater for $10 and another Tommy Bahama shirt at 12.00.  Im kinda on a roll today.  Im gonna be able to pay off one of our credit cards in no time!!  I posted some more stuff today, but am sad to report that I sill have not posted all the stuff I needed to iron.  I know, I know, but I'm working on it.  I also came across some more of David's stuff in the laundry 'room' that was hanging up.  It seriously still has the tags from Half of Half on it.  So, the goal is to make more than what I paid for these things.  I have a sports coat and a pair of pants.  I cant remember the brands at the moment, all I see is dollar signs!!!

The bad part of being on a roll is right when I get going, something awesome happens and I stop working.  David is coming home this weekend and I know I will not be posting.  I HAVE to fight through it.  The goal is to post 4 things tonight and at least 2 things on Saturday and 2 more things on Sunday (that's asking a lot considering I have our weekend planned out to the T!)

On a side note, my fancy new job has not started yet, but I'm hopeful that things will work out.  I'm not counting on that money as of yet.  I'm just gonna keep plugging along and work on my awesome skills as an eBayer!

PS: this is the only time I will say this, so listen closely... This is the only time I am thankful that David is a clothes horse/ hoarder.

TaTa for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment