Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm pretty sure this is day 24

New running total: $448

Sounds great right?  Thats only 18.66 a day :(  SO not my goal.  Oh well, Im working hard and its way more than I had before. I sold another TB (Tommy Bahama) shirt to a retired Army guy in Virginia (or at least thats the story I made up in my head, he really is in Virginia though) a pair of Nike golf shorts to a golfer in Ohio.  I'm always fascinated with where people live.  I sold a TB shirt the other day and shipped it to where else... Florida! HA! And I sold another item, of which I am not posting on here.  DONT GO CRAZY, I just dont want a certain person to know what it was because it was a gift (not from David).  Anyway, I have decided that when the running total hits $500, I'm gonna make a payment on our Military Star credit card.  The short term goal is to have it paid off by the first half of December.  That is about a month and a half away.  Alright, time for full disclosure  I currently owe... hold on, let me check...well crap.  2086.50.  No worries, it can be done.  I just REALLY need to step up my game on the real.  That will bring my total after I make the $500 payment to $1586 to pay off in roughly 45 days.  Let's see...that's $35 a day.  That is less than my original goal.  So the new goal is to make $55 a day- ha!  I'm still pushing for it, although I'm a long ways off. Since this has started, I have sold 15 items on eBay, so that's 1.6 items a day.  In order to make the $36 a day, in theory, I should sell double that.  Which means I need to post two times a much as I normally would.  Whew!  That was a lot of numbers- overload!  I'm pretty sure I can do that.  I have a HUGE pile in my bedroom of stuff that needs to go on eBay so bad.  The goal as of today is to post all the items in my room by Friday.  UGH!  I'm pretty sure there is at least 50 things sitting in there.  What a whip.  Not impossible- how bad do I want it??  SO BAD!  Better get to posting.  If I take pictures of everything while Lilly is sleeping, I can post it all from my phone while Molly is at swim practice.  Alright, I better stop blogging now, I have to get to work! 

3 comments: